Christian Tattoos come in all shapes and sizes: shoulder, back, ankle, etc. It can be a cross, Jesus, a quote from the bible. These are our favorites. EnjoyA huge population of the worlds describes themselves as Christians. Some take their faith very seriously, so much they want to put it forever in their body through a Christian tattoo. And that’s awesome.
Even though many people believe that Christians are serious and maybe boring people, they can be pretty edgy and as fun as the next one. And they want, as much as anyone, to express themselves freely through tattoo art.
the fun thing about Christian tattoos, is that they help to destroy the old-fashioned idea that tattoos are only for bad guys and low-life. Yes, we have to thank Christians that!
So if you consider yourself a Christian and are interested in a tattoo, this are a few things you should consider:
- There are PLENTY, and I mean, a lot of amazing Christian tattoos out there, for you to choose from
- Most of the great tattoos that you’re going to find a very discreet and classy, so don’t worry about unwanted gazing.
- Tattoos are a great way to remind you of your faith.
- And if you want a big flashy tattoo, there are a lot of great designs too, and most artists will have their own or create a design for you.
So take a look at this list that we gladly made for you and see for yourself that ink is for everyone and is a beautiful way to show your faith to the world.
- 0.1 1. Christian Words Tattoos
- 0.2 2. Walk by Faith Christian Tattoos
- 0.3 3. Crucifixion Christian Tattoos
- 0.4 4. Jesus Fish Christian Tattoos
- 0.5 5. White Ink Christian Tattoos
- 0.6 6. Angel Wings Christian Tattoo
- 0.7 7. Died for Me, Live for Him Christian Tattoos
- 0.8 8. Cross and Flowers Christian Tattoos
- 0.9 9. Made in Christ Christian Tattoos
- 0.10 10. Last Supper Christian Tattoos
- 0.11 11. He is Bigger than Me Christian Tattoos
- 0.12 12. Fé Christian Tattoos
- 0.13 13. God is Not Dead Christian Tattoos
- 0.14 14. Fé as a Cross Christian Tattoo
- 0.15 15. Christian Musician Tattoo
- 0.16 16. Cross and Roses Christian Tattoos
- 0.17 17. Faith that moves Mountains
- 0.18 18. Eternal Faith Christian Tattoos
- 0.19 19. Cross Christian Tattoos
- 0.20 20. Faith. Hope. Love.
- 0.21 21. Strength Christian Tattoos
- 0.22 22.
- 0.23 23. Christian Ring Tattoos
- 0.24 24. Floral Cross Christian Tattoos
- 0.25 25. Upside Down Christian Tattoo
- 0.26 26. Faith Cross Tattoo
- 0.27 27. Realistic Christian Tattoos
- 0.28 28. Traditional Cross Christian Tattoos
- 0.29 29. Tiny Cross Tattoo
- 0.30 30. Crown of Thorns Christian Tattoos
- 0.31 31. Hands Praying Christian Tattoos
- 0.32 32. Celtic Cross Christian Tattoos
- 0.33 33. The Heart of Christ
- 0.34 34. Heart and Cross Christian Tattoo
- 0.35 35. God is Greater than the Highs and Lows
- 0.36 36. Prophesy Christian Tattoos
- 0.37 37. Humble and Kind
- 0.38 38. Three Crosses Christian Tattoo
- 0.39 39.
- 0.40 40. White Jesus Fish Christian Tattoo
- 1 CLICK HERE FOR INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE TATTOOS
1. Christian Words Tattoos
A great number of Christian tattoos are made of quotes and words that are important to the Christian faith. In this particular case, we can see the word “hallelujah” in a person inner elbow. Typography is beautiful and simple, classy and serious, so it is a very respectful tattoo.
2. Walk by Faith Christian Tattoos
As you will notice in many of these designs, sometimes otherwise regular tattoos become Christian tattoos thanks to the addition of a phrase that shows that the wearer is making a statement of faith. In this case, it belongs to Corinthians 5:7.
3. Crucifixion Christian Tattoos
This is one of the few examples or bigger and more striking design. In this tattoo, the wearer is showing the image of Jesus Christ during the crucifixion.
Limited Time Offer (click photo)
4. Jesus Fish Christian Tattoos
The commonly known as Jesus fish is important to Christian culture because of the way this animal is mentioned in the bible, and the fact that many of the disciples were fishermen. There are so many variations of the Jesus fish tattoo that we could make a whole other list of them.
5. White Ink Christian Tattoos
Getting a white ink tatto is another way to keep it simple and discreet.
6. Angel Wings Christian Tattoo
Angels are another very important part of Christian culture, as you may already know. Many people choose to get an angel related tattoo, and if you’re looking for something like that, you should totally check out our new angel tattoos list.
7. Died for Me, Live for Him Christian Tattoos
This ankle band tattoo shows the nails that were used during the crucifixion, to remind the wearer that He died for us, and we live for Him.
8. Cross and Flowers Christian Tattoos
There are a lot of designs for cross tattoos, some are very elaborated and detailed and others, like this one, place the detail oriented effort in other stuff that will be next to the cross.
9. Made in Christ Christian Tattoos
This is a cute approach to the Christian tattoos list, in this case the wearer takes advantage of the widely known mark of “made in” and placement of the tattoo, to show that she was made in Christ.
10. Last Supper Christian Tattoos
The last supper is a very important moment in Christian history, and this is an amazing tattoo that shows the classic painting by Da Vinci as a forearm tattoo.
11. He is Bigger than Me Christian Tattoos
This tattoo means “He is Bigger than Me (I)”, and is a very common Christian tattoo, this one is placed on the clavicle.
12. Fé Christian Tattoos
Fé is the Spanish word for Faith and in this beautiful tattoo this word has a few details like the Dove (holy Spirit), the Cross and a Heart.
13. God is Not Dead Christian Tattoos
The line at the top, by itself, gives the same message, but this design placed the actual words too.
14. Fé as a Cross Christian Tattoo
As another take of the Spanish word for faith, this tattoo makes the shape of a cross.
15. Christian Musician Tattoo
If you belong to the Church choir or are a musician that also loves Christ, you might like this amazing wrist tattoo.
16. Cross and Roses Christian Tattoos
If you like a ore classic look on your tattoos, you may like this design, is a beautiful example of the cross and flowers, technique is flawless and makes a great bicep tattoo.
17. Faith that moves Mountains
“Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.”
18. Eternal Faith Christian Tattoos
This design plays with the idea of the eternity symbol.
19. Cross Christian Tattoos
This beautiful cross is placed on the forearm of the wearer, the details are very pretty.
20. Faith. Hope. Love.
Maybe your tattoo doesn’t have to be just Christian, but have something that makes it clear that your faith is an important part of your life.
21. Strength Christian Tattoos
This cross tattoo shows the word “strength” in the middle, as a way to say that the wearer finds her strength in God.
“I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.”
23. Christian Ring Tattoos
This is another way to express your Christian faith with a small and cute tattoo.
24. Floral Cross Christian Tattoos
This is a beautiful design of a cross that’s filled with a floral detail.
25. Upside Down Christian Tattoo
This clever design can be read upside down as Jesus Saves
26. Faith Cross Tattoo
This cross tattoo has the word “faith” on it, in a very delicate typography that keeps the harmony of the design.
27. Realistic Christian Tattoos
This is an amazing Leg Sleeve tattoo of a very realistic portrait of Jesus Christ.
28. Traditional Cross Christian Tattoos
The traditional style of making tattoos is a very popular trend and aesthetic, and in this case makes a great cross tattoo.
29. Tiny Cross Tattoo
This is a very cute and small cross tattoo over the wrist that you may find perfect for you.
30. Crown of Thorns Christian Tattoos
The crown of thorns is another very important symbol for Christians, this is a beautifully done tattoo of it.
31. Hands Praying Christian Tattoos
This is another very realistic and big tattoo.
32. Celtic Cross Christian Tattoos
This cross placed on the back of the wearer is done with a Celtic aesthetic.
33. The Heart of Christ
This amazing Sleeve tattoo on a man shows a design made with lots of shadows and details.
34. Heart and Cross Christian Tattoo
This is one of my favorites on the list. Is a very cute, simple and small tattoo of a cross and a heart made of dots at the background, but the details of a lighter stroke near the cross just amazes me.
35. God is Greater than the Highs and Lows
This is what the symbols in this Christian tattoo mean.
36. Prophesy Christian Tattoos
“He came, he died, he rose, he ascended, he’s coming back” is what is says in this foot tattoo. If you enjoy foot tattoos, take a look at our list of the best one you’ll find online.
37. Humble and Kind
This tattoo takes the lyrics of a song: I know you’ve got mountains to climb but always stay humble and kind. Not exactly a Christian tattoo but Christians love it.
38. Three Crosses Christian Tattoo
This design resembles the three crosses from the crucifixion passage.
This is from Philippians 4:13 and it says “ I can do all this through him who gives me strength.”
40. White Jesus Fish Christian Tattoo
I would like to finish this list with another example of the Jesus Fish tattoos.
CLICK HERE FOR INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE TATTOOS