Chocolates are every girl’s favorite but sinful too. However, there is one way you can use the chocolates without worrying about what it shall do to your body. This is, by using it for your skincare and beauty regime. Read on for a few interesting ways to use chocolate on the skin and gain benefits too. These can be done regularly instead of going on for a chocolate facial once in a while.
Chocolate Face Packs:
Here are 5 homemade chocolate face packs and masks as follows.
Chocolate Face Mask#1: With Besan (Gram Flour):
- Melt a few pieces of chocolate in a double boiler or microwave till it is warm.
- Mix about 1 teaspoon of besan to it until there are no lumps.
- If the pack is not very easy to spread, add little warm milk and mix well.
- Apply the pack while it is warm on clean face and neck.
- Wait for 20 minutes or till the pack is dry; then rinse with warm water.
The pack cleanses the skin from dirt and dust and also removes dry dead cells from the face thus making the face soft. This is the best chocolate face mask.
Chocolate Face Mask#2: Using Multani Mitti:
- Take about 3-4 teaspoons of melted dark chocolate.
- If it is not available, then you can add cocoa powder to normal chocolate and blend well so that there are no lumps.
- Then add 1 teaspoon of multani mitti to it and mix to form a smooth paste.
- You can also add half a teaspoon of lemon if your face is oily. Apply the face pack for about 30 minutes.
- Then rinse using lukewarm water.
This is an effective way to tighten the skin and obtain fairness.
Read More: Apply Multani Mitti On Face
Chocolate Face Mask#3: Using Oatmeal:
- For the mask, you need 5 teaspoons of melted dark chocolate, one teaspoon oatmeal, half a teaspoon lemon and little milk.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl except milk and leave for 5 minutes. If the mixture is thick, add milk to make a smooth mask.
- Apply on the face and let it stay for about 20 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with cold water after massaging for 5 minutes.
The mask helps clear the skin and make it even. It also remove blackheads and dirt from the corners and nose area. It is one of the best chocolate face packs.
See More: How To Use Yogurt On Face
Chocolate Face Mask#4: Using Honey and Butter:
- In a clean bowl, take 3 teaspoons thick chocolate, one teaspoon each of honey and butter, and half a teaspoon sugar.
- Mix all the ingredients and apply to the skin before the sugar granules melt. If the consistency is thick, add a few drops of water.
- Wait till the pack dries, then rinse with lukewarm water. If you have acne and pimples or uneven skin tones, add half teaspoon of lemon to the face pack.
This pack is a natural moisturizer for the skin and appropriate for dry dull skin. It deeply nourishes and brings inner glow instantly.
Read More: Honey Face Pack
Chocolate Face Mask#5: Using Tea Leaves:
- Boil half cup water in a pan and add a tea bag to it or a teaspoon and a half tea leaves to it and cover with a lid with the flame off.
- After 5 minutes, take chunks of chocolate and add the tea to it to melt the chocolate and form a smooth paste.
- Apply the mash to clean face and leave for 25 minutes. Then rinse thoroughly using cold water. It is a good homemade chocolate face pack.
The pack helps close the open pores, thus preventing dust and dirt accumulation. This formula is also beneficial to maintain the youth of the skin and keep it glowing.
Hope these face packs are effective for you and help you deal with skin problems with ease. Try on for a few weeks to actually notice the changes on the skin before giving up.
Image Source: 1.