Ever you heard about wonder soup diet? You have to know that Soup as well as GM Diet goes hand in hand. GM Diet well-known for its quick weight loss table of concerning 10 pounds in a week owes a lot of its effect to the wonder soup which is a big part of the diet plan. The wonder soup can be eating in unlimited quantities plus on any day of the General Motors Diet.
The wonder soup diet, as well recognized as the GM diet or General Motors diet, has been balanced about for decades. Allegedly commissioned by the General Motors Company in consultation with the Department of Agriculture and the Food and Drug Administration for the exclusive use by GM staff, this fad diet has long been disavowed by GM, which maintains it had nothing to do with the plan, according to India Parenting.
Best Gm Diet Wonder Soup:
Wonder Soup Nutrients:
There’s a good reason this Diet Soup is called the gm diet wonder soup! It’s rich and hearty, a warming, filling soup for Fall and Winter, and a tasty low-calorie soup for warmer weather. Wonder Soup has only 64 calories per serving, with only 2 calories from fat. It has just 14.3 grams of carbohydrates, 3.4 grams of dietary fiber, and 2.2 grams of protein. Plus, it contains no cholesterol or saturated fat. Compared to commercially-prepared canned soups (which can easily contain 1100 mg of sodium per serving), Wonder Soup has only 601 mg.
GM Diet Wonder Soup Recipe:
Wonder Soup freezes well in single servings or larger containers, perfect to pop into the microwave. At home or at the office, you can have a healthy meal whenever you like. The recipe is pretty straight forward and very easy to make.
Wonder Soup Ingredients:
- Onions – 6 large onions
- Green Peppers – 2
- Tomatoes – 3
- Cabbage – 1
- Celery – 1 bunch
- Water – 22 oz of water
See More: Gm Diet Recipes
- Start off with the onions and green pepper. Cut up the onions and green pepper and lightly saute it with a few drops of olive oil till they turn a light brown.
- Next up is the celery, tomatoes and cabbage. Chop them up and add everything to a large pot with water.
- Bring it to a boil and slow cook it till everything is tender. You probably need to cook this for close to 60 min. Add salt, dried herbs or spices and pepper for seasoning.
- Anytime you find yourself starving on any day of the GM Diet, the wonder soup is the way to go.
The premise of the seven-day diet plan is that you can eat as much as you want of the wonder soup, along with particular foods that are allowed on each of the seven days. The soup and the details of the seven-day diet are nearly identical to the cabbage soup diet, which is circulated widely on sites such as Cabbage Soup Diet. Promoters of the GM diet claim you can lose 11 to 12 lbs. in a week.
See More: Gm Diet Soup Recipes
Role Of Wonder Soup Diet:
- With the staple of the diet being cabbage soup, and the other allowed foods consisting of brown rice, bananas, fruit and milk, this is probably one of the cheapest diets you can go on.
- The Cabbage Soup Diet for only a week and report weight loss between seven and eleven pounds. It is almost a certainty, if you go on the diet and stick strictly to it, that you will lose weight.
- Once you have made a big pot of cabbage soup, the work is done for the next few days. By nature this is a low-calorie, low fat diet, and no calorie counting is necessary.
- An easy way to lose weight fast for that upcoming class reunion or wedding. You are allowed to eat as much soup as you want, so hunger is not an issue.
- Feel free to fill up on the soup, as it has healthy ingredients and no doubt is low in calories.
See More: GM Diet Chart and Plans: How to Lose Weight in 7 days
Image Source: 1